Gift-shopping online is easy when you know what to give, but what about when you don't?
We flip the gift-buying process around: starting with your occasion, we make suggestions for your gift message and offer related flower and gift ideas, as well as special offers.
After all, aren't gifts and flowers really about how you feel, as well as the things you send?
How it works1. Start with your occasion and get suggestions for what to say with your gift or flowers.
2. Check the 'Gift Ideas' and 'Save Money' links to see gift ideas, flowers and discounts.
3. Click a product or discount and your selected text will follow to your selected store. When you check out, personalize and copy your message into the gift card.
4. If you don't find a gift you like here, use your gift message wherever you do!
More featuresWe also want to be an easy place to find and save witty, fun and memorable sentiments for any occasion. And since we’re not just about famous quotes, we want your pithy and inspiring thoughts, haiku and other wise words too, for any holiday or event. We’ve made it easy to write, tag, and share your favorites, whether you penned them or not. And all entries are limited to a Twitter-friendly 140 characters to leave plenty of room to personalize them for your recipients.
- Save your favorites at My Giftish. Just create a free account and have at it.
- Add your favorite quotes, poems or other sentiments at the 'Add Your Own' page.
- Tell others what you think about the entries by voting and commenting.
- Flag entries that you think are miscategorized or inappropriate, and we'll set things right.
- Follow us on Twitter to get the latest and greatest.
- Promote your store or blog - for free - by suggesting gifts for specific messages using the "Suggest a gift idea" tool.
5 reasons to use Giftish5. Find flowers and gift ideas that say what you really mean.
4. Put famous and not-so-famous quotes to good use.
3. Have an easy place to find and share quotes and poems for even the most insignificant Hallmark holidays.
2. Make the clouds part and the sun shine for your loved ones and friends when they receive your flowers and gifts.
1. Write something more entertaining than "Happy Birthday! Still crazy after all these years!"